We’ll work with you to develop a brand strategy to help you communicate your positioning and value proposition every time you touch your market. Together, these strategies are the essential building blocks for your business.
What is a brand? Is it a logo? A name or slogan? A design or colour scheme?
Your brand is the entire experience your prospects and customers have with your company. It’s what you stand for, a promise you make, and the personality you convey.
The images you convey
- The messages you deliver on your website, proposals and sales materials
- The way your employees interact with customers
- A customer’s opinion of you versus your competition
Branding is crucial for products and services sold in huge consumer markets. It’s also important in B2B because it helps you stand out from your competition. It brings your competitive position and value proposition to life.
In your industry, there may or may not be a strong B2B brand. But when you put two companies up against each other, the one that represents something valuable will have an easier time reaching, engaging, closing and retaining customers. A strong brand strategy can be a big advantage.
By defining your brand strategy and using it in every interaction with your market, you strengthen your messages and relationships.
Develop your brand strategy around emotional benefits
Our approach based on employee, customer and vendor engagement will discovery for you
- The features and benefits of your product / service.
- Determine which benefits are most important to each of your customer segments.
- Identify which benefits are emotional
- Look at the emotional benefits and boil them down to one thing that your customers should think of when they think of you.
That’s what your brand should represent
WE CALL THIS YOUR BRAND ESSENCE