Competitive positioning is about defining how you’ll “differentiate” your offering and create value for your market. and focusing your company to deliver on that strategy.
A good strategy includes:
- Market profile: size, competitors, stage of growth
- Customer segments: groups of prospects with similar wants & needs
- Competitive analysis: strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats in the landscape
- Positioning strategy: how you’ll position your offering to focus on opportunities in the market
- Value proposition: the type of value you’ll deliver to the market
When your market clearly sees how your offering is different than that of your competition, it’s much easier to generate new prospects and guide them to buy.
The key element of your positioning strategy is your value proposition.
“Creating a value proposition is the first part of the business strategy”
Our simple, robust methodology will get you focused on sources of real competitive advantage and shape your business strategy Our process is based on years of practical industry experienced , it’s fast and it works.